Buildings 136 & 137 (Medical-Surgical)
The Medical Diagnostic Clinic Surgical Building (# 136), built in 1925, was the medical hospital for the Veterans Memorial section of KPPC on the park side. The boards on the exterior are being painted by local school children.
Building 137 is the kitchen for 136, and they are connected by two identical above-ground walklways. 137 is home to many cats, which are still being fed by people on a regular basis.