Located in Patterson, NJ
Photo © 2004 Tom Kirsch, opacity.us
Hinchcliffe Stadium History
This 7,500-seat stadium was built for $240,000 in 1932 during the Great Depression. It was a public works project authorized by Mayor John V. Hinchliffe and was home to the Black Yankees in the 1930's and 40's. It was closed in 1997, and is currently awaiting reuse.
For tons of information about the stadium, check out Friends of Hinchliffe Stadium!