Photo © Tom Kirsch, opacity.us
This 168 bed hospital was constructed in 1935 to treat tuberculosis. It consisted of a building marked as "Children's Building" (AKA Jensen Hall), and a larger facility presumably used to treat adult TB patients. The two buildings were connected via underground tunnel, and a few detached homes were also on the campus.
The hospital was later converted for use as a nursing home, and subsequently closed in 1996. Demolition was begun in 2006 and the entire complex was gone by 2007.