- Location Genre:General Hospital
- Age:120 years
- Demo / Renovated:N/A
- Decaying for:N/A
- Last Known Status:Abandoned
Built in 1894, this hospital was originally built as an infirmary for the New Brentford Workhouse, then served as a community hospital. Once it became apparent that the old buildings were no longer suitable for their needs, the facility closed the older sections and built a new West Middlesex Hospital adjacent to the old one. The abandoned structures are awaiting demolition or redevelopment for housing.